The most embarrassing day of employment!
ok, so I come to work an hour late cause the bus sucks and i ride it, to connect with a car pull and then I car pull to work. well.... that didn't quite work today and i had to take a damn taxi to work which cost me 21 dollars!
no biggie right, the day will get better right? wrong!!
After being at work, for one hour. one freaken hour! I need to use the men's room. So..... I did. I go I get done. and.......
When I zip up my pants! A pair of pants i just bought! the zipper brakes!!!!
So what does a tech do, when he tucks in his button down business casual shirt in every day??? I didn't know, i stood there in the men's room panicing, what the hell is everyone going to think when I walk out with my shirt untucked because My damn zipper broke!? so, I did, i untucked my button down shirt, and walked out. and.......
I heard people wispering, asking why my shirt was untucked.
which they had evry right too, i guess, cause its alwasy tucked in. so, I stood that way till I got home that night and came to work dressed better the next day. It was horrible!!! *thinks about the insident and laughs*
no biggie right, the day will get better right? wrong!!
After being at work, for one hour. one freaken hour! I need to use the men's room. So..... I did. I go I get done. and.......
When I zip up my pants! A pair of pants i just bought! the zipper brakes!!!!
So what does a tech do, when he tucks in his button down business casual shirt in every day??? I didn't know, i stood there in the men's room panicing, what the hell is everyone going to think when I walk out with my shirt untucked because My damn zipper broke!? so, I did, i untucked my button down shirt, and walked out. and.......
I heard people wispering, asking why my shirt was untucked.
which they had evry right too, i guess, cause its alwasy tucked in. so, I stood that way till I got home that night and came to work dressed better the next day. It was horrible!!! *thinks about the insident and laughs*

1 Comments:
poor blindtech. I once had the elastic in my trousers (which were pullons) go in the middle of a shop. I'm quite a generously built lady too which didn't help. Had to walk back to my work with my hands in my pockets holding them up!
Post a Comment
Please leave on topic and fair comments related to the post you are commenting on. any other comments will be deleted and the user will be banned from commenting on this site. Thanks! - The BlindTech.
<< Home