Ok thats my words for tonight good night and remember I'll always be around even when your walls come crumbling down
20100330
This blog is brought to you by: Hamton the Hamster and the Hamster Dance Song. also the Tacobell Corpration, what would I eat with out them. and also....... No I'm just kidding!
About Me
- Name: TheBlindTech
- Location: phoenix, Arizona, United States
I am the CEO of a technology company. I would like to think I contribute to both the mainstream and assistive technology industries in a way to where the blind can benifit from the technologies being put together in a manner where the blind can aford and obtain the technology on their own with their own funds and empowerment. by this we bring dignity and independence to this blind community.
Previous Posts
- even after all of this who wants to bet I'll be se...
- I need a break I need to just head out to the dese...
- There are times where you just have to realize tha...
- I repeat my prediction that the IPhone will be get...
- BlindTech Gabe Vega has returned!
- Finally on way home from meeting. I am tired. K
- Using iPhone app posting via ping
- Send me one Ping just one, Ping http://thebt.net
- Sent from iPhone
- Opposing Freedom Scientific's Secure and Compatibl...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave on topic and fair comments related to the post you are commenting on. any other comments will be deleted and the user will be banned from commenting on this site. Thanks! - The BlindTech.
<< Home