So you have to just relax take a breath and say hey I am better than that and I will do better than that. I'm Gabe Vega Yo!
20100331
This blog is brought to you by: Hamton the Hamster and the Hamster Dance Song. also the Tacobell Corpration, what would I eat with out them. and also....... No I'm just kidding!
About Me
- Name: TheBlindTech
- Location: phoenix, Arizona, United States
I am the CEO of a technology company. I would like to think I contribute to both the mainstream and assistive technology industries in a way to where the blind can benifit from the technologies being put together in a manner where the blind can aford and obtain the technology on their own with their own funds and empowerment. by this we bring dignity and independence to this blind community.
Previous Posts
- in life there are times where you must walk away, ...
- whats up peeps did I ever tell you I'm exausted. y...
- well peeps got to lay down and rest my head becaus...
- along with a spelling dictionary. lol!
- tomorrow I will be so happy once I get this Keyboa...
- with 80% of people out there with beef its the 20%...
- Can you believe it my board of directors allows me...
- I'll be typing on my Apple Bluetooth Keyboard in t...
- I am falling asleep to Fibber Magee and Molly an o...
- Ok thats my words for tonight good night and remem...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave on topic and fair comments related to the post you are commenting on. any other comments will be deleted and the user will be banned from commenting on this site. Thanks! - The BlindTech.
<< Home